Thursday, December 22, 2016

Deco Mesh Wreath

I made my very own Christmas Mesh Wreath. It was super easy to make!! I love how the Mesh Wreaths are so full and fluffy. But they are quite pricy, so I decided to take matters into my own lil crafty self. And voilà…my Very 1st Mesh Wreath. I will definitely make more!! I love crafts, and I love saving money. So it’s a win win. Plus making the Wreath was really easy and I decorated it the way I wanted, so that was fun fun!! I got all materials from Walmart and from Michaels Craft Store. Michaels has a 70% off sale on the ribbons & Mesh, so I bought enough for 10 more wreaths. Lol. I can’t wait to make more for every occasion!! 

The Mesh and Ribbons. I added extra for a more full look. 


Final look with Decorations added 


Filed under: Christmas, Christmas wreath, Deco Mesh, DIY, easy home projects, home project, Mesh Wreath Tagged: Christmas, christmas decorations, Deco Mesh, wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment